Spice up your Articulate Presenter '09 Courses!
You now have an Awesome alternative to the standard Articulate Presenter player skin. Browse and purchase our skins to add a fresh, new look to your eLearning courses.
4 Versions of Each Skin:
Standard Version (Audio Layout)
- Includes all features list below, Audio control buttons visible, Closed caption button visible
Standard Version (Non-Audio Layout)
- Includes all features list below, Audio control buttons hidden, Notes button visible
Simple Version (Audio Layout)
- Simplified player with limited buttons, Audio control visible, Navigation visible, Menu visible, Job Aids visible
Simple Version (Non-Audio Layout)
- Simplified player with limited buttons, Navigation visible, Menu visible, Job Aids visible
These Articulate skin is created for Articulate Presenter ’09
- Audio (Insert audio on slide, Volume control slider, Slider bar controls the audio)
- Course Menu/Outline (Menu shows course pages, Indicates view pages, Allows for sub-pages, Auto advances outline to next page)
- Navigation Buttons (Play/Pause, Next page, Previous page)
- Job Aids (Display jobs aids and links)
- Glossary (Pulls an Engage Glossary interaction - Note: must have Articulate Engage)
- Closed Captioning (Pulls the PowerPoint notes as closed caption text option)
- PowerPoint Notes (Notes can be pulled in as closed captioning and/or audio transcript, Notes carry over formatting from PowerPoint 07)
- Help (Pulls an Engage interaction that can be designed to help users navigate - Note: must have Articulate Engage)
- Presenter Panel (Show presenters in the course - both slide level and single presenter, Displays name, bio, and email address, Can use picture or flash file)
- Flash (Insert any Flash .swf file into the course)
- Flash Video (Slider bar can control the Flash video)
- Close (Close button closes the browser)
- Company Logo (The skins do not currently have company logos. A logo can be added for a small customization cost.)
- Colors (The skins do not currently support multiple colors. Colors can be changed for a small customization cost.)
The skins replace the standard Articulate Presenter Player Skin. Simply download and install the skin. Then the next time you publish your Articulate course choose the NEW player skin. That’s it! Use it for as many courses as you’d like.
As a valued customer, we are providing you with unlimited access to our collection of eLearning video tutorials to assist you in customizing these elearning templates.
Annual Subscription: Subscribe to our Template Library and have unlimited access to ALL our templates. Learn more
How many courses can use my new skin?
Once you buy a pack of skins you can use them on as many courses as you like.
Can I sell courses that use your skins?
Yes. However you cannot give them the actual skin installation package unless they pay for a version. Also, you cannot resell just the skin installation package as a stand-alone product.
How do I install/use the Articulate Skin?
What versions of Articulate are supported?
Presenter 5 and 09.
Are the skins SCORM and AICC compliant?
Yes. If you choose the LMS publish option in Articulate then your course will be compliant. The skin does not impact the SCORM/AICC. That is driven by your Articulate publish settings.
Can I Use Slide-Level Presenters?
Yes. Go into Slide Properties and choose any presenter that you like for different slides. (Make sure that you add them first in Presentation Options/Presenters.) You'll notice that the Presenter button on the Skins is disabled when there is no presenter on the slide.
Can I use the same Presenter throughout my entire course?
Yes. When you publish make sure that you choose your presenter in Presenter drop-down menu.
Will the attachments that I add in Articulate appear in the skin?
Yes. All of your links/files that you add as attachments will appear when you click the attachments button.
What Slide Views are supported?
The No Sidebar View is supported. Do not change the View in the Slide Properties to anything except No Sidebar View.
Does the slide bar control audio and videos?
Yes. As you drag the slide bar you can fast-forward and rewind.
Does the slide bar control flash and videos?
Yes. Steps to synchronize:
- Click Insert Flash Movie
- Synchronization drop-down menu: Choose Synchronize slide and movie.
Does the menu show sub-topics?
Yes. Currently levels 1 and 2 are visible on the menu.
Are hidden slides supported?
Yes. Hidden slides will not appear in the menu.
Can a logo be added?
This cannot be done through Articulate. You will need to contact us and have us add your logo.
Can I turn on/off buttons on the skin?
No. The buttons are hard-coded into the skin. That is the reason that we give you 4 individual skins with different button layouts with each purchase.
Is branching supported?
Yes. Do this through the Slide Properties.
Is slide locking supported?
Yes. Do this through the Slide Properties.
How do I make the Glossary work?
The Glossary button pulls in an Engage interaction. It can be any interaction you'd like. Typically you choose the Glossary interaction though Engage. View the video.
Can I customize the skin?
Want a custom Articulate Skin that looks exactly the way you like? We can do that!
Options for Custom Articulate Skins
- Option 1: Tweak or Add-To an Existing Skin
See a skin that you like but you want to change it a bit? We can add/remove features, change colors, and add logos.
- Option 2: Create a Unique Skin
We can design a skin that is exactly how you like it. Choose the buttons, colors, and layout. The sky is the limit!
Contact us to discuss customizations.
I get an error when trying to install the skins. What should I do?
The custom skin feature only became available in Articulate '09 version 6.2.907.1413 and later. Go to the Articulate tab in PowerPoint / Help and Support / Check for Updates. This will ensure that you have the latest updates.
Do all of the Skin features work in Articulate's preview mode?
No. Some times the skin features don't get "triggered" until you publish the course. For example at times you may not see the PPT notes while previewing. Don't worry they will work when published.
Will the Skins work when a new version of Articulate Presenter comes out?
Maybe. It depends on what Articulate changes/tweaks between versions of their software. Our skins are designed for Articulate '09. We don't guarantee that the will work with future releases. We will do our best to updates the skins to work with future releases but that may mean that we have to completely re-code the skins. If so we would need to charge an upgrade fee. As we learn more about Articulate's plans we'll be able to be more specific.
Need a custom Articulate Presenter skin that looks exactly the way you like? Want to tweak a skin below or do you need to add a logo? We can do that! Contact us for customizations.
Articulate Presenter Player Skins
The Planet’s Most Awesome eLearning Template Library!
For only $299 a year, get access to every template we have (games, cutout people, player skins, sounds, quizzes, page layouts, interactions, stock graphics and more).