12 Flash games included in this bundle!
We give you the Flash source file (.fla) for each game and have made it super easy to edit. Easily plug in your own images, text, and audio. The Adobe Flash application is required to use/edit this template. However, you do not need to be a Flash programmer or designer. The templates really are simple to use and we provide free video tutorials to help. Instructions are also included within each of the eLearning templates.
These games can be inserted into most rapid elearning software (Articulate Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Atlantic Link, Lectora, Unison, ProForm, Adobe Presenter, Adobe Flash, iSpring Presenter, PowerPoint, Udutu, and many more).
Bonus: Reuse the eLearning templates over and over again in multiple courses or even other websites and presentations.
Adobe Flash Source Files
• Actionscript 2.0 .fla
• Actionscript 3.0 .fla
Game Asset Package
• 40+ Themes (Adobe Flash Source files .fla’s)
• 80+ Backgrounds (Adobe Flash Source files .fla’s)
• 20+ Buttons (Adobe Flash Source files .fla’s)
• SCORM package
• SCORM compliant
• Single file export (publishes a single .swf)
• Randomize questions (on/off)
• Set the countdown timer
• You determine how many questions you want to use (up to 20)
• Multiple question types (True/false, Multiple answer, Multiple choice)
• Interchangeable themes/buttons/backgrounds
• Customizable colors for everything
• Simple to use and easily edited
Click the screenshots below to demo each game.
Easily Customize and Brand
We have included over 80 different backgrounds and over 20 different button styles that you mix and match for each template. The backgrounds and button colors can also easily be changed to match your branding requirements . Here are a few examples of the unique combinations that you can easily make.
• Files Included: .fla (Adobe Flash source files) and files needs for SCORM
• Software Requirements: Adobe Flash CS3 or newer (You need the actual Flash editing software NOT just the Player)
• Flash Player: 8+
• Output File Size: Averages 260 KB
• Output Dimensions: 720-540 (This is the default but can be changed.)
• Flash Actionscript: 2.0 and 3.0 (we give you both files)
• Graphics: They are all built in Flash. (Easy to customize the look on everything.)
With the included files and instructions you can track the game scores in your LMS. Basically you embed your published game .swf into a html page and the SCORM communication “wrapper” will pass the score to the LMS. Very simple…we provide all the needed files. (Note: The templates can use SCORM to pass the score when they are used as stand-alone templates. They function differently once you embed them in another “SCORM publishing” software such as Articulate, Captivate, Unison, Lectora, etc.)
Bonus: eLearning Video Tutorials: