Mobile Game Templates that are Awesome!
These are HTML 5 eLearning game templates that are super easy to use.
Easy to Customize
Each game will pass a completion status and score to a Learning Management System.
As a valued customer, you get unlimited access to our collection of tutorials to assist you in customizing these elearning templates.
- Introduction, conclusion, and button sounds
- 3 question types (T/F, multiple choice, multiple select)
- Ability to randomize answers and questions
- Pull from a pool of questions
- Add as many questions as you'd like
- Change game and button colors
- Upload your own question audio/images
- Upload your own game logos, background images, and game pieces
- Individual correct and incorrect feedback
- SCORM compliant
- Control point values
- Software Requirements: The best way to edit this game is by first uploading the game files to a server and then opening our editor in a browser window. However you can also edit these files in Dreamweaver or a text editor on your local machine. You will then upload your edited files to a server to launch the game.
- Compatible with Apple iPad and iPhone, android mobile devices, and newer internet browsers.
- Output Dimensions: 720X540 (This is scaled within your device's browser.)
This game will pass a completion status and score to a Learning Management System.
You can control the button and background gradient colors of this game and then mix-and-match with the extra background images that we provide. That allows you to create many different themes to match your branding needs. View the themes
As a valued customer, we are providing you with unlimited access to our collection of eLearning video tutorials to assist you in customizing these elearning templates.
Annual Subscription: Subscribe to our Template Library and have unlimited access to ALL our templates. Learn more
Awesome HTML5 Games
The Planet’s Most Awesome eLearning Template Library!
For only $299 a year, get access to every template we have (games, cutout people, player skins, sounds, quizzes, page layouts, interactions, stock graphics and more).